5 members!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 members!

Post  *Manimal on Thu 4 Jun - 9:30

That post daily woohoo due to the great moderation of our holy admin!!! Though I see it reducing to 2-3 members soon enough....

*Manimal
Twat
Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 members!

Post  TurboNinja on Thu 4 Jun - 11:42

Which do you reckon will reduce it first, retarded bans, boredom, or the fact that the site hasn't improved since its first day of operation?

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  *Manimal on Thu 4 Jun - 13:02

I vote 2 out of the 3, we will both get banned for retarded members then with 2-3 daily posters the rest will be bored as hell so they will leave then it will be sailor standing in the shreded ruins of his holyness and go down as the worst admin in history and the also at the most pathetic attempt at running a forum. (btw that sentance was a huge run on and im doing my best to stay on par with the rest of the peoples iq's here)

*Manimal
Twat
Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  n/a on Thu 4 Jun - 13:27

*Manimal wrote:I vote 2 out of the 3, we will both get banned for retarded members then with 2-3 daily posters the rest will be bored as hell so they will leave then it will be sailor standing in the shreded ruins of his holyness and go down as the worst admin in history and the also at the most pathetic attempt at running a forum. (btw that sentance was a huge run on and im doing my best to stay on par with the rest of the peoples iq's here)
I'll have you know my IQ is very high (over 130) I just don't care if I make typing errors. On topic, the mods are discussing this and we have a few ideas. I sort of agree with outr predictions though.
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboNinja on Thu 4 Jun - 13:44

Captainwalrus wrote:I'll have you know my IQ is very high (over 130)
Then you ought to know that actions speak louder than words...

Seriously, do something intelligent and we'll give you the due respect. But just bleating "I'm clever! My mother and a random test on the internets say so!" isn't going to impress anybody.

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  n/a on Thu 4 Jun - 13:47

I didn't expect it to, and it wasn't on the internet. My school requires IQ test to be put in exelerated classes and so I had to take one. I got about 130, which was the required score, just throwing it out there. THat isn't the point. You complain the site sucks, so leave or help fix it, don't just keep driving it further into the ground.

Last edited by Captainwalrus on Thu 4 Jun - 14:06; edited 1 time in total
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboNinja on Thu 4 Jun - 13:57

Captainwalrus wrote:You complain the site sucks, so leave or help fix it, don't just keep driving it further into the ground.
Wow...

Look, this really isn't that hard to understand: We complain because we want things fixed. Our complaining is feedback which you can use to better things. It is a constructive thing. But you need to start acting on it.

Seriously, if you guys actually spent some time fixing some of the things we complain about instead of just chasing us around the forum yelling "No more being negative! Only praise is welcome here! We can do no wrong!" then we'd have a decent site on our hands. But just ignoring us every time we point out urgently needed repairs, then getting angry that we're making negative comments about your total lack of progress isn't going to get us anywhere.

Think about it, is "stop pointing out things that need fixing, fuck off if you don't like the shitness of this site" really the best response that a mod could make? Or do you think that you could perhaps up your game a little on the 'people skills' front?

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  n/a on Thu 4 Jun - 13:59

You have yet to suggest a actualy good idea. If you really have something that will improve the site, go to the suggestions sub-forum, and say it.
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sailorseal on Thu 4 Jun - 14:11

Flame thread locked not because of the reason but because it was made for the purpose of flaming
sailorseal
Official Retard
Official Retard

View user profile http://gamerscentral.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum