[ 4 ]
50% 50% 
[ 5 ]
10% 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

WHICH SITE IS AWESOME???

Post  TurboNinja on Thu 14 May - 3:41

In another thread there appeared to be a great deal of confusion over which site was better: Gamers Central, or Ambroid.

I think that the best way to canvass existing opinion on this topic is to make a poll and ask you all to secretly ballot your preferences.

So I have made a poll, in which you can vote.

Please do that now. Your votes are secret and nobody will know which one you preferred.

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHICH SITE IS AWESOME???

Post  n/a on Thu 14 May - 14:01

Must only one be awesome? Must they fught always? NO! I dream of a time, where all websites wil be Awesome; black ones, white ones, and even chineese ones. I voted for GC but, who knows, mabey the other one is cool too. THe other one didn't seem to have as great of a forum but It had a game, and we are only in the process of getting one. THat being said, It wasn't that great of a game, and ConquerClub pwns so...
Gamers Central!
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  killerpit4e on Thu 14 May - 16:28

TurboNinja wrote:In another thread there appeared to be a great deal of confusion over which site was better: Gamers Central, or Gamers Hangout.

I think that the best way to canvass existing opinion on this topic is to make a poll and ask you all to secretly ballot your preferences.

So I have made a poll, in which you can vote.

Please do that now. Your votes are secret and nobody will know which one you preferred.

killerpit4e

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboNinja on Fri 15 May - 5:06

Ambroid appears to be in the lead here. Perhaps a further poll is required so that we can all find out why this is the case?

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum