[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
20% 20% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Re: Obama? Like him?

Post  n/a on Sat 13 Jun - 15:14

Lol, once you had to actualy support your agument with evidenve you just sort of gave up. I see now that your just sort of ecoing whatever fox news says without actualy knowing anything about your constitution or president.
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sailorseal on Sun 14 Jun - 19:56

Captainwalrus wrote:Lol, once you had to actualy support your agument with evidenve you just sort of gave up. I see now that your just sort of ecoing whatever fox news says without actualy knowing anything about your constitution or president.
I honestly fell off my seat and began to laugh at this^^

Your so right Captain Very Happy
sailorseal
Official Retard
Official Retard

View user profile http://gamerscentral.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboNinja on Mon 15 Jun - 4:47

Captainwalrus wrote:That in no way violates any artical of the constitution nor does it violate any amendment.
Bush specificly broke the 5th amendment, what specific artical or clase or amendment did obama break?
Which one didn't he break?

Obama is actually breaking the 5th amendment even more than Bush did, even though his campaign promise was to stop doing exactly that.

But go on, keep pretending to laugh and keep patting each other on the back for repeating the old lies that you feel comfortable hearing. Ignore all the facts and turn up the volume to drown out the truth.

When you get back we'll talk about all of Obama's attacks on your right to freedom of religion, assembly, bearing arms, trial by jury, and cruel and unusual punishment. Then we'll go have a look at how he's trampled on the Constitutionally guaranteed doctrine of the separation of powers and how he's trying to illegally take control of private industry and private religion.

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Oh lol, it's all so funny. I'm just echoing what Fox News says and all of these explicitly stated violations of the constitution are nothing to worry about! HA HA HA HA HA!!! Let's all just stick our fingers in our ears, slap our friends on the back (no matter how wrong they are), cuddle up under the Huffington Post, and hope that all of the communists will run scared from the sounds of our feigned laughter.

Wake up children. Obamanation is pissing on the flag right in front of your eyes. All the circle-jerking in the world can't save you from that truth.

Open your eyes and confront the truth. America is dying and its constitution is in shreds.

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  n/a on Mon 15 Jun - 9:12

What law did he pass, or what executive order did he pass that is breaking a part of the consitution. You are still just reinforcing my point.
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboNinja on Mon 15 Jun - 10:49

Captainwalrus wrote:What law did he pass, or what executive order did he pass that is breaking a part of the consitution.
This is like spoon feeding a child...

Do you watch the news, or is this all new to you? I'd have thought that anybody who had any knowledge of current affairs at all would probably be able to figure out that I was talking about recent events concerning Guantanamo, Abortion, and 'Bailout' Packages.

Come on, do try to keep up. I can't do all your thinking for you.

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  n/a on Mon 15 Jun - 12:40

How do the bailouts break the constitution?
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboNinja on Mon 15 Jun - 14:47

Captainwalrus wrote:How do the bailouts break the constitution?
They're theft of private property for one, and they're a breach of our right to assemble as a body corporate for another.

By the way, have you even read the constitution, or are you just parroting random bits of the Huffington Post at me? Y'know, it's just that you don't actually seem to know very much about the document that you're arguing about... what with you needing me to keep spoonfeeding you and all.

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  n/a on Mon 15 Jun - 15:02

Their not theft of privet property, that is why they cost so much, we have to buy all parts of all the companies we take over and all the bad loans we take. If we could just steal it it wouldn't caost 700 billion dollars every time. And only a small amount of the companies are actualy getting nationalized. I would rather there be more, but I am kinda socalist.
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboNinja on Tue 16 Jun - 1:38

Captainwalrus wrote:Their not theft of privet property
Do I really have to explain every single little thing to you?

If I said "Yo Cap, here's a couple of dollars, now I own your house", then I took your house... that would be theft.

Now apply that logic to the Bailouts.

Also, go read this Constitution that you clearly know nothing about, and notice how it forbids the state to breach its restricted function by engaging in private industry. Remember that we've never had 'President Autos' before? Yeah, there was a legal reason for that!

But I guess that's just the kind of inconvenient fact that you're happy to gloss over when it doesn't suit you. After all, you are a liberal.

Captainwalrus wrote:only a small amount of the companies are actualy getting nationalized. I would rather there be more
Er, well he is only stealing a little bit (like a couple of billion dollars of stuff) so that makes it ok, right?

Get a grip.

Captainwalrus wrote:but I am kinda socalist.
Lol at you.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  n/a on Tue 16 Jun - 13:16

TurboNinja wrote:
Remember that we've never had 'President Autos' before? Yeah, there was a legal reason for that!

The reason is that we have never decided to. There is nothing in the constitution that says the government can't make a company sell all it's stock to them. In fact, if the government wanted your house, they have the right to pay you fair market value for it, then tell you to scram, even if you don't want to.
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  n/a on Tue 16 Jun - 13:19

Also, learn to read things better. Ther were 2 seperate thoughts in the post you responded to. One saying it is legal, the other saying that it wasn't as much as I would have liked. I was not saying that it is legal cause it is only a little bit. I was saying it is legal, and only a little bit.
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboNinja on Tue 16 Jun - 14:17

Captainwalrus wrote:There is nothing in the constitution that says the government can't make a company sell all it's stock to them.
Yes there is. It is a violation of the rule of law and a usurpation of private proprietary rights, both protected by the big C.

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboNinja on Tue 16 Jun - 14:18

Captainwalrus wrote:Ther were 2 seperate thoughts in the post you responded to.
Lollercaust.

More like half a thought dressed up as two.

Captainwalrus wrote:One saying it is legal, the other saying that it wasn't as much as I would have liked. I was not saying that it is legal cause it is only a little bit. I was saying it is legal, and only a little bit.
You contradict yourself.

This is pointless.

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  n/a on Tue 16 Jun - 14:58

TurboNinja wrote:
Captainwalrus wrote:There is nothing in the constitution that says the government can't make a company sell all it's stock to them.
Yes there is. It is a violation of the rule of law and a usurpation of private proprietary rights, both protected by the big C.
No there is not, the govenment has to pay full value.
...nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation
From the fifth amendment, bolding mine. As long as it was paid for, it is constitutional.
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboNinja on Tue 16 Jun - 16:08

You're looking at the wrong clause. This about government function, not fair pricing.

Come on: read, think, type.

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  n/a on Wed 17 Jun - 15:19

WFT, how does that not prove my point? It says right there that the government has to pay fair price if they take privet property, not that they cant at all. They paid fair price for the shares of the companies that they took over, so they can legally take them
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboNinja on Thu 18 Jun - 1:43

It doesn't prove your point because I am saying that Obamanation's actions are prohibited by a different part of the constitution, obv.

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  n/a on Thu 18 Jun - 18:03

What part. If the constitution says you can take property away as long as you pay a fair price, than you can do it. That is final. The constitution is the highest law in the U.S. and if it is spesificly allowed in the constitution, it cannot be unconstitutional.
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboNinja on Fri 19 Jun - 2:24

Captainwalrus wrote:What part. If the constitution says you can take property away as long as you pay a fair price, than you can do it.
Not if another part says that this particular taking is unlawful.

Christ, you're being insanely slow here.

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  n/a on Fri 19 Jun - 16:11

My point is that it doesn't, as shown by your failure to actualy produce the text.
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboNinja on Sat 20 Jun - 4:49

Captainwalrus wrote:My point is that it doesn't, as shown by your failure to actualy produce the text.
RTFT and RTFC.

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  n/a on Sat 20 Jun - 13:03

And that stands for....?
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play