THIS SITE IS AWESOME

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: THIS SITE IS AWESOME

Post  54quuw on Tue 12 May - 18:06

This site is good, but the original site is better.
http://ambroid.co.uk/ambroid_talk/
Click above for the real site this was based off of, sailorseal just copied the idea; and I am not trying to switch you over, only saying that, that is a good site too!

54quuw
Assistant Cumshot
Assistant Cumshot

Posts : 187
Join date : 13/04/2009
Location : NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SITE IS AWESOME

Post  LED ZEPPELINER on Tue 12 May - 18:45

Dublanous wrote:This site is good, but the original site is better.
http://ambroid.co.uk/ambroid_talk/
Click above for the real site this was based off of, sailorseal just copied the idea; and I am not trying to switch you over, only saying that, that is a good site too!
Sailorseal was not trying to copy that site when making this one. He learned that he could make his own free phpBB site, and be an admin on it, so he created one. He wanted it to be similar to Conquer Club, not whatever that anbrode site is. That site has nothing on us.

_________________
[b][i][u][img][/img][url][embed-flash(width,height)]
avatar
LED ZEPPELINER
Horse-fucker
Horse-fucker

Posts : 221
Join date : 13/04/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SITE IS AWESOME

Post  TurboNinja on Wed 13 May - 2:32

Actually, in many ways it appears to be far superior.

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

Posts : 630
Join date : 15/04/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SITE IS AWESOME

Post  blakebowling on Wed 13 May - 17:57

ofc it is

blakebowling

Posts : 2
Join date : 13/05/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SITE IS AWESOME

Post  lalala on Wed 13 May - 17:58

i agree it really is much better

lalala

Posts : 18
Join date : 13/05/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SITE IS AWESOME

Post  sailorseal on Wed 13 May - 18:00

lalala wrote:i agree it really is much better
He is referring to Gamers Central
avatar
sailorseal
Official Retard
Official Retard

Posts : 736
Join date : 13/04/2009
Age : 107

View user profile http://gamerscentral.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SITE IS AWESOME

Post  lalala on Wed 13 May - 18:01

umm haha hell no

lalala

Posts : 18
Join date : 13/05/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SITE IS AWESOME

Post  TurboNinja on Thu 14 May - 3:38

sailorseal wrote:
lalala wrote:i agree it really is much better
He is referring to Gamers Central
I thought that he was talking about Ambroid?

There appears to be some confusion here.

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

Posts : 630
Join date : 15/04/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SITE IS AWESOME

Post  blakebowling on Thu 14 May - 7:15

TurboNinja wrote:
sailorseal wrote:
lalala wrote:i agree it really is much better
He is referring to Gamers Central
I thought that he was talking about Ambroid?

There appears to be some confusion here.
?? Is this thread talking about Ambroid or Gamers Central... I agree if it is the latter.

blakebowling

Posts : 2
Join date : 13/05/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SITE IS AWESOME

Post  LED ZEPPELINER on Thu 14 May - 7:30

blakebowling wrote:
TurboNinja wrote:
sailorseal wrote:
lalala wrote:i agree it really is much better
He is referring to Gamers Central
I thought that he was talking about Ambroid?

There appears to be some confusion here.
?? Is this thread talking about Ambroid or Gamers Central... I agree if it is the latter.
Woot
It is talking about gamers Central, not that crappy other site

_________________
[b][i][u][img][/img][url][embed-flash(width,height)]
avatar
LED ZEPPELINER
Horse-fucker
Horse-fucker

Posts : 221
Join date : 13/04/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SITE IS AWESOME

Post  TurboNinja on Thu 14 May - 9:34

So which site does Blakebowling prefer? This is losing me.

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

Posts : 630
Join date : 15/04/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SITE IS AWESOME

Post  *Manimal on Thu 14 May - 13:42

Hes an admin on the other one so probably the other one.

*Manimal
Twat
Twat

Posts : 266
Join date : 18/04/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SITE IS AWESOME

Post  n/a on Thu 14 May - 13:57

well, he said the latter meaning GC so I beleive he likes here.
avatar
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

Posts : 417
Join date : 19/04/2009
Age : 103

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SITE IS AWESOME

Post  LED ZEPPELINER on Thu 14 May - 19:23

Captainwalrus wrote:well, he said the latter meaning GC so I beleive he likes here.
Yes, latter as in Early days Latter days (an album by Led Zeppelin).

HE LIKES US BETTER!!!!!

_________________
[b][i][u][img][/img][url][embed-flash(width,height)]
avatar
LED ZEPPELINER
Horse-fucker
Horse-fucker

Posts : 221
Join date : 13/04/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SITE IS AWESOME

Post  n/a on Fri 15 May - 14:12

LED ZEPPELINER wrote:
Captainwalrus wrote:well, he said the latter meaning GC so I beleive he likes here.
Yes, latter as in Early days Latter days (an album by Led Zeppelin).

HE LIKES US BETTER!!!!!
Is that how you remember things, by comparing them to Led Zepplin albums?
avatar
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

Posts : 417
Join date : 19/04/2009
Age : 103

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SITE IS AWESOME

Post  TurboNinja on Fri 15 May - 17:11

Not at all.

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

Posts : 630
Join date : 15/04/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SITE IS AWESOME

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum