#2 prioraty

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

#2 prioraty

Post  n/a on Thu 23 Apr - 15:52

Consice discription: Come up with a second suggestion to implament.
Specifics: Think hard, then Boom! Idea. Next right that down on a list, making sure that is is the second item.
This will improve: It will give SS something to do after he is done with item # one.
avatar
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

Posts : 417
Join date : 19/04/2009
Age : 103

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  TurboNinja on Thu 23 Apr - 16:18

Get rid of all of the superfluous mods and admins.

Then get the remaining ones to come up with a clear set of rules and regulations to stop every single 'transgression' being responded to with a wall of conflicting and confused PMs, Posts and Messages.

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

Posts : 630
Join date : 15/04/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  sailorseal on Thu 23 Apr - 16:31

TurboNinja wrote:Get rid of all of the superfluous mods and admins.

Then get the remaining ones to come up with a clear set of rules and regulations to stop every single 'transgression' being responded to with a wall of conflicting and confused PMs, Posts and Messages.
We have talked to the mod in particular you are talking about
avatar
sailorseal
Official Retard
Official Retard

Posts : 736
Join date : 13/04/2009
Age : 107

View user profile http://gamerscentral.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  TurboNinja on Thu 23 Apr - 16:47

And who was that? And what did you say? And what is going to be done?


Or are we going to do things the CC way, and not include our users, fobbing them off with empty one-line statements that don't mean anything, and not letting them know what's going on? Because that's what seems to be happening here.

Stop trying to throw up smoke-screens of crap whenever people say things you don't agree with. Learn to engage in rational discussion instead of just making hollow one-line posts.


Seriously, you're giving a masterclass in how-not-to-admin.

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

Posts : 630
Join date : 15/04/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  sailorseal on Thu 23 Apr - 16:49

TurboNinja wrote:And who was that? And what did you say? And what is going to be done?


Or are we going to do things the CC way, and not include our users, fobbing them off with empty one-line statements that don't mean anything, and not letting them know what's going on? Because that's what seems to be happening here.

Stop trying to throw up smoke-screens of crap whenever people say things you don't agree with. Learn to engage in rational discussion instead of just making hollow one-line posts.


Seriously, you're giving a masterclass in how-not-to-admin.
*Sigh* This is not CC, stop comparing it to CC, we have nothing to do with CC
avatar
sailorseal
Official Retard
Official Retard

Posts : 736
Join date : 13/04/2009
Age : 107

View user profile http://gamerscentral.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  n/a on Thu 23 Apr - 16:51

Well, we are mostly CC people but, In general C runs well. I have never been unsatisfied with the admins at all so whatever.
avatar
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

Posts : 417
Join date : 19/04/2009
Age : 103

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  TurboNinja on Thu 23 Apr - 16:52

Oh look, yet another failure to answer the question.

I must be talking to Mr Smokescreen, aka Sailorseal, the world's least effective admin.



If you have nothing to do with CC, then why are you desperately mimicking all of their policies and procedures? If these ideas are all your own, then why do you have such trouble justifying them when asked to do so?

I don't mind you being a copycat, I just get a bit pissed off that you're being so incredibly dishonest about it all (and that you're copying crap ideas, of course).

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

Posts : 630
Join date : 15/04/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  sailorseal on Thu 23 Apr - 16:54

TurboNinja wrote:Oh look, yet another failure to answer the question.

I must be talking to Mr Smokescreen, aka Sailorseal, the world's least effective admin.



If you have nothing to do with CC, then why are you desperately mimicking all of their policies and procedures? If these ideas are all your own, then why do you have such trouble justifying them when asked to do so?

I don't mind you being a copycat, I just get a bit pissed off that you're being so incredibly dishonest about it all (and that you're copying crap ideas, of course).
Ask me any reason for a rule and I will give it
avatar
sailorseal
Official Retard
Official Retard

Posts : 736
Join date : 13/04/2009
Age : 107

View user profile http://gamerscentral.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  TurboNinja on Thu 23 Apr - 16:56

Then why have you failed to do so in this thread?

Go back, have a read, then answer my questions.

Or is that too much to ask from our admins here?

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

Posts : 630
Join date : 15/04/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  sailorseal on Thu 23 Apr - 16:57

TurboNinja wrote:Then why have you failed to do so in this thread?

Go back, have a read, then answer my questions.

Or is that too much to ask from our admins here?
You haven't asked a question, now can I move this to Q&A or lock this?
avatar
sailorseal
Official Retard
Official Retard

Posts : 736
Join date : 13/04/2009
Age : 107

View user profile http://gamerscentral.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  TurboNinja on Thu 23 Apr - 17:05

Short memory Sailorboy? Selective reading perhaps?

Let me remind you of my questions so that you can get on with answering them:

TurboNinja wrote:And who was that? And what did you say? And what is going to be done?


Or are we going to do things the CC way, and not include our users, fobbing them off with empty one-line statements that don't mean anything, and not letting them know what's going on? Because that's what seems to be happening here.

Stop trying to throw up smoke-screens of crap whenever people say things you don't agree with. Learn to engage in rational discussion instead of just making hollow one-line posts

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

Posts : 630
Join date : 15/04/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  sailorseal on Thu 23 Apr - 17:07

TurboNinja wrote:Short memory Sailorboy? Selective reading perhaps?

Let me remind you of my questions so that you can get on with answering them:

TurboNinja wrote:And who was that? And what did you say? And what is going to be done?


Or are we going to do things the CC way, and not include our users, fobbing them off with empty one-line statements that don't mean anything, and not letting them know what's going on? Because that's what seems to be happening here.

Stop trying to throw up smoke-screens of crap whenever people say things you don't agree with. Learn to engage in rational discussion instead of just making hollow one-line posts
Google insults, then Google questions, thirdly Google bull shit
avatar
sailorseal
Official Retard
Official Retard

Posts : 736
Join date : 13/04/2009
Age : 107

View user profile http://gamerscentral.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  n/a on Thu 23 Apr - 17:09

Shame, Shame sailor. This isn't flame wars. carful what you say.
avatar
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

Posts : 417
Join date : 19/04/2009
Age : 103

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  TurboNinja on Thu 23 Apr - 17:10

Yet another three failures to answer a question by Sailorseal.


Also, another great demonstration of how to act as unprofessionally as physically possible.


Next he'll probably demonstrate how to punish people for doing the same things that he does, before locking all of the threads that complain about his disgusting behaviour.



How on earth did we ever get an admin this bad?

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

Posts : 630
Join date : 15/04/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  n/a on Thu 23 Apr - 17:10

And turbo, those questions out of context are hard to answer even if you are a good mod. Just sayin.
avatar
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

Posts : 417
Join date : 19/04/2009
Age : 103

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  sailorseal on Thu 23 Apr - 17:18

Captainwalrus wrote:And turbo, those questions out of context are hard to answer even if you are a good mod. Just sayin.
Finally
avatar
sailorseal
Official Retard
Official Retard

Posts : 736
Join date : 13/04/2009
Age : 107

View user profile http://gamerscentral.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  Mr.Pleasantchap on Sat 25 Apr - 9:06

Is this a spam thread? I don't think this is a good idea.

TurboNinja: You are nothing but a small troll person, I can't believe that you would be so mean! Lets hope that you have recovered your opinion after that ban that I read about.

Mr.Pleasantchap
God.
God.

Posts : 121
Join date : 25/04/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  sailorseal on Sat 25 Apr - 9:10

Mr.Pleasantchap wrote:Is this a spam thread? I don't think this is a good idea.

TurboNinja: You are nothing but a small troll person, I can't believe that you would be so mean! Lets hope that you have recovered your opinion after that ban that I read about.
This guy knows the whole site history after 5 mins
avatar
sailorseal
Official Retard
Official Retard

Posts : 736
Join date : 13/04/2009
Age : 107

View user profile http://gamerscentral.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  TurboNinja on Sat 25 Apr - 9:12

I am this site's history.

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

Posts : 630
Join date : 15/04/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  Mr.Pleasantchap on Sat 25 Apr - 9:37

sailorseal wrote:
Mr.Pleasantchap wrote:Is this a spam thread? I don't think this is a good idea.

TurboNinja: You are nothing but a small troll person, I can't believe that you would be so mean! Lets hope that you have recovered your opinion after that ban that I read about.
This guy knows the whole site history after 5 mins
Hehe! I read through a lot of threads, and saw you announce his ban in the 'More Abuse of Mod Powers' thread.

Mr.Pleasantchap
God.
God.

Posts : 121
Join date : 25/04/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  God Emperor Q on Sat 25 Apr - 10:16

#2 priority- LEARN HOW TO SPELL!

God Emperor Q
Idiot
Idiot

Posts : 60
Join date : 25/04/2009
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  sailorseal on Sat 25 Apr - 10:25

God Emperor Q wrote:#2 priority- LEARN HOW TO SPELL!
Already been suggested and rejected
avatar
sailorseal
Official Retard
Official Retard

Posts : 736
Join date : 13/04/2009
Age : 107

View user profile http://gamerscentral.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  TurboNinja on Sat 25 Apr - 12:09

He enjoys his ignorance.

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

Posts : 630
Join date : 15/04/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  n/a on Sat 25 Apr - 14:50

If you understand what he is saying, than it does not really need to be corrected.
Mabey we need a spelling mod, to edit everything....
avatar
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

Posts : 417
Join date : 19/04/2009
Age : 103

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  God Emperor Q on Sat 25 Apr - 15:18

LMFAO, i nominate myself as spelling mod, and my title should be "Grammar Nazi"

God Emperor Q
Idiot
Idiot

Posts : 60
Join date : 25/04/2009
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #2 prioraty

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum