Make me a mod

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Make me a mod

Post  54quuw on Thu 23 Apr - 18:27

TurboNinja, you come up with good ideas but you've done nothing for this community but spam. Though I don't want to get involved in this...

54quuw
Assistant Cumshot
Assistant Cumshot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  improvisation223 on Fri 24 Apr - 5:31

sailorseal wrote:
TurboNinja wrote:
So tell me: Why does asking to be a mod count against you?
I answered that, pestering is un-modly
TurboNinja this is just being annoying. Plus your not exactly the right.....fit for a mod.....
improvisation223
Cum Dumpster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  n/a on Fri 24 Apr - 13:53

First he asks to be a mod, then says that there are to many mods. Makes sence?
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sailorseal on Fri 24 Apr - 13:54

Captainwalrus wrote:First he asks to be a mod, then says that there are to many mods. Makes sence?
Other way around
sailorseal
Official Retard
Official Retard

View user profile http://gamerscentral.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeficitHawk on Fri 24 Apr - 17:32

TurboNinja wrote:
JweezyIII wrote:no the biggest spammer on the site comparing himself to Mother Terisia is immodesty.
Yet that has nothing to do with the thing you originally called immodest, namely me asking to be a mod.

Do you have any more illogical things to say? Or are you done with the pointless spam now?

The whole 'asking = no mod 4 u" is a ridiculous CC anachronism, and so far nobody has explained why we're continuing that pointless practice here.
Then let me submit a guess. Repeatedly asking to be a mod is a bad characteristic for a mod. They should be modest and dedicated to their job, wanting to be a mod more or less only for that purpose. Why, I ask, do you so desperately desire to be a moderator? Plus, it's just better to make choosing a mod purely based upon the judgment of the administrator, ignoring any requests, and not something that is on request. That's why I generally don't ask any more than how to become a mod. I don't think what you consider an anachronism is as outdated as you believe.

DeficitHawk
Idiot
Idiot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboNinja on Sat 25 Apr - 4:58

DeficitHawk wrote:Then let me submit a guess.
The random guesses of non-admins are of no use to us here. We need a real answer from an admin.

DeficitHawk wrote:Repeatedly asking to be a mod is a bad characteristic for a mod
Never said anything about 'repeatedly', only about single asks. RTFT.

DeficitHawk wrote:They should be modest and dedicated to their job, wanting to be a mod more or less only for that purpose.
Nobody has ever disagreed with you. RTFT

DeficitHawk wrote:Why, I ask, do you so desperately desire to be a moderator?
So that I can turn this site into something other than a festering mound of guano.

DeficitHawk wrote:Plus, it's just better to make choosing a mod purely based upon the judgment of the administrator
Not if the administrators are retards.

Not that I'm saying that any admins are or are not retards at this point in time... just that if they were, then it would be bad to rely purely on their judgement.

DeficitHawk wrote:I don't think what you consider an anachronism is as outdated as you believe.
Ha ha! Wrong again.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Pleasantchap on Sat 25 Apr - 9:03

Gosh! This is not the way to ask for a color of some sort.

Mr.Pleasantchap
God.
God.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DeficitHawk on Sat 25 Apr - 18:26

TurboNinja wrote:
DeficitHawk wrote:Then let me submit a guess.
The random guesses of non-admins are of no use to us here. We need a real answer from an admin.

DeficitHawk wrote:Repeatedly asking to be a mod is a bad characteristic for a mod
Never said anything about 'repeatedly', only about single asks. RTFT.

DeficitHawk wrote:They should be modest and dedicated to their job, wanting to be a mod more or less only for that purpose.
Nobody has ever disagreed with you. RTFT

DeficitHawk wrote:Why, I ask, do you so desperately desire to be a moderator?
So that I can turn this site into something other than a festering mound of guano.

DeficitHawk wrote:Plus, it's just better to make choosing a mod purely based upon the judgment of the administrator
Not if the administrators are retards.

Not that I'm saying that any admins are or are not retards at this point in time... just that if they were, then it would be bad to rely purely on their judgement.

DeficitHawk wrote:I don't think what you consider an anachronism is as outdated as you believe.
Ha ha! Wrong again.

Hahahahahahahahaha!
You don't seem to have gotten that I was trying to hear what others though of my views. As for repeatedly? I'm saying you exhibit a similar type of attitude as with somebody who would do that. You haven't verbally disagreed with me, but you've given me the impression that you don't fit the description. Care to explain how I'm wrong about the last point?

DeficitHawk
Idiot
Idiot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboNinja on Sun 26 Apr - 4:48

DeficitHawk wrote:You don't seem to have gotten that I was trying to hear what others though of my views. As for repeatedly? I'm saying you exhibit a similar type of attitude as with somebody who would do that. You haven't verbally disagreed with me, but you've given me the impression that you don't fit the description. Care to explain how I'm wrong about the last point?
TLDR

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  *Manimal on Sun 26 Apr - 11:16

Mr.Pleasantchap wrote:Gosh! This is not the way to ask for a color of some sort.
No one asked for your f*cking opinion so you can stay out.. K thanks.

*Manimal
Twat
Twat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  n/a on Sun 26 Apr - 18:44

Why isn't this locked? SS likes to lock things, I would thing he would have by now. It is clear turbo is not going to be a mod.
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sailorseal on Sun 26 Apr - 19:30

Captainwalrus wrote:Why isn't this locked? SS likes to lock things, I would thing he would have by now. It is clear turbo is not going to be a mod.
I am done with my locking rampage, I will if you like?
sailorseal
Official Retard
Official Retard

View user profile http://gamerscentral.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboNinja on Mon 27 Apr - 1:35

Captainwalrus wrote:Why isn't this locked? SS likes to lock things, I would thing he would have by now. It is clear turbo is not going to be a mod.
DON'T F*CKING ENCOURAGE HIM!!!

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: