Go down

Post  n/a on Tue 21 Apr - 15:08

I think sailor is the only one with a positive reputtion, and therefore is the only one who can change people's reputations. That isn't fair. Anyone should be able to. I have a negitive reputation, Why?
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reputation

Post  sailorseal on Tue 21 Apr - 15:08

Captainwalrus wrote:I think sailor is the only one with a positive reputtion, and therefore is the only one who can change people's reputations. That isn't fair. Anyone should be able to. I have a negitive reputation, Why?
People rated your posts down but I will set it to -100
sailorseal
Official Retard
Official Retard

View user profile http://gamerscentral.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboNinja on Tue 21 Apr - 15:16

Captainwalrus wrote:I think sailor is the only one with a positive reputtion, and therefore is the only one who can change people's reputations. That isn't fair. Anyone should be able to. I have a negitive reputation, Why?
Because Sailor is a control-freak, who seems to be determined to ruin every single aspect of this site which he is able to lay his hands on.

Why should reputation feedback be limited to only those who have positive reps? Why don't other people's opinion's matter? What's fair about saying "first to hit the minus button wins"? All questions that Sailorseal appears to have failed to ask himself before making yet another ridiculous decision...

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sailorseal on Tue 21 Apr - 15:18

TurboNinja wrote:
Because Sailor is a control-freak, who seems to be determined to ruin every single aspect of this site which he is able to lay his hands on.

Why should reputation feedback be limited to only those who have positive reps? Why don't other people's opinion's matter? What's fair about saying "first to hit the minus button wins"? All questions that Sailorseal appears to have failed to ask himself before making yet another ridiculous decision...
I set it to negative 100
sailorseal
Official Retard
Official Retard

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboNinja on Tue 21 Apr - 15:21

So my negative rating is nothing to do with other users rating my posts, but is just a representation of what Sailor thinks about me. My inability to use the feedback system has come about simply because sailor said "I don't like u!".

Wow. Way to undermine what the reputation system is supposed to be all about Sailor.

Yet another abuse of mod-powers by Sailorboy... it's almost like he's trying to set a record or something.

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JweezyIII on Tue 21 Apr - 15:24

it does have something to do with other users ratiing, i rated u down for example.
JweezyIII
Can't spell
Can't spell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sailorseal on Tue 21 Apr - 15:42

TurboNinja wrote:So my negative rating is nothing to do with other users rating my posts, but is just a representation of what Sailor thinks about me. My inability to use the feedback system has come about simply because sailor said "I don't like u!".

Wow. Way to undermine what the reputation system is supposed to be all about Sailor.

Yet another abuse of mod-powers by Sailorboy... it's almost like he's trying to set a record or something.
Laughing
Everyone rates your posts down
sailorseal
Official Retard
Official Retard

Back to top Go down

Post  n/a on Tue 21 Apr - 15:57

I rate most posts up. It isn't fair that you can just rate all his posts down, since that is just a few people's ideas.
n/a
Captain O' Game Play
Captain O' Game Play

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TurboNinja on Tue 21 Apr - 15:58

Doesn't quite explain how I've managed to go from -190 to -330 in the last half hour though, does it?

First, you're abusing your mod-powers, and you know it.
Second, even if people do neg me, why does that prevent me from using the rating system?

Or is this just another "Sailorboy discriminates against people he doesn't like game"?

TurboNinja
I Rule
I Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sailorseal on Tue 21 Apr - 20:27

I am not discriminating at all

Reputation has been removed
sailorseal
Official Retard
Official Retard